The Top 100 have been announced.
→See here for details.
The Ranked Match end date has been extended to Friday, August 17
Announcing the Ninjutsu Cup Ranked Match!
It’s time for the secret warriors of the Ohga Holy War to put their training into practice! Your reputation as a ninja is on the line! Who will be granted the title of Ninja Master?!
This Ranked Match features an alternate card back design as a Total TP reward, so rank up those victories and customize your favorite decks!
*Card backs awarded for total TP will be delivered with other post-tournament rewards, date TBA.
Duration: 8/3/2018 (Fri), 3:00 AM - 8/17 (Fri) 2:59 AM (UTC)
In recognition of their mighty deeds, after the conclusion of the Ranked Match the top 100 players will have their in-game names recorded for posterity on the results page!
As with previous Ranked Matches, the Top Three ranked players’ names and their primary decks will also be listed on the Results page.
Finally, the top deck for each Gifted character will be revealed, along with the name of the top-ranked player who used that deck!
*Actual battle video of the decks being used may also be displayed.
The Holy War that tore Ohga asunder inspired a great number of changes and innovations. The ninjutsu techniques pioneered by Ninja Master Hanzo are perhaps the most influential byproduct of the conflict, revolutionizing military strategy in the age to follow.
At first glance, the Ohga Holy War appeared an epic conflict, where power was met with power, claw with claw, and cunning with cunning. But the recorded history only tells part of the story, the dazzling veneer.
However, much of the Holy War was driven by shadowy actors working behind the scenes. While their story remains untold, the members of the dark underworld played a crucial role in monitoring the course of the conflict and influencing its direction.
Having gathered youth from every corner of Ohga, Ninja Master Hanzo addressed the crowd, his voice rumbling:
“In the history of war, there are those who wrap themselves in light and those who shroud themselves in shadow. Are you prepared to let the darkness stain you?”
The crowd’s eyes gleamed with intensity. “Yes, Master!”
Satisfied, Hanzo’s masked head nodded.
“With no one at the helm, the war in Ohga will plunge the world into a whirlwind of chaos, without a victor. Can we let that happen?” Hanzo paused. “Of course not!”
“Dark ones, show me your might! Battle each other, crush your rivals, and show the world what a true shinobi is capable of!”
The crowd threw their fists in the air, hoarse voices raised in unison.
“As you wish!”
The tournament to decide the Ohga Holy War’s next ninja master had begun.
- ・ For this Ranked Match, the player acting second will have +2 added to their initial MP.
- ・ At the tournament’s conclusion, all participating players will be ranked according to the total amount of TP they have attained.
- ・ 10 TP are awarded for each battle victory.
- ・ Losing a battle, surrendering, or disconnecting will lead to a reduction in that player’s TP total.
- ・ Battles concluding in a draw do not affect TP amounts.
- *Rankings are considered final once the tournament has concluded and rewards have been delivered to players’ Gift Boxes.
|1st Place||"Ninja Master" Title|
|2st Place||"Ninjutsu Cup #2" Title|
|3st Place||"Ninjutsu Cup #3" Title|
|4th-10th Place||"Jonin" Title|
|11th-100th Place||"Chunin" Title|
|101st-1000th Place||"Genin" Title|
|Top 5%||Super Lucky Pack|
|Top 10-6%||Super Lucky Pack|
|Top 70-51%||Lucky Pack|
|Top 90-71%||Lucky Pack|
- *Earning a reward based on placing (e.g., 1st Place) entitles you to only the rewards specified for that placement.
- *Earning a reward based on tier (i.e., Top x%) entitles you to receive the reward for that standing and those below.
- Example: A player with a final standing of 50.7% will receive Top 50%, Top 70%, and Top 90% rewards.
Total TP Rewards
|Final TP Attained||Reward(s)|
|TP+ 500||Ninja Master Hattori Hanzo Card|
|TP+ 400||Ohga Holy War Pack|
|TP+ 300||Lucky Pack|
|TP+ 250||Standard Pack|
|TP+ 200||Card Back "Ninja Master Hattori Hanzo"|
|TP+ 180||Ohga Holy War Pack|
|TP+ 160||Lucky Pack|
|TP+ 140||Standard Pack|
|TP+ 120||Ohga Holy War Pack|
|TP+ 100||Lucky Pack|
|TP+ 90||Tatami Flip Card|
|TP+ 80||Standard Pack|
|TP+ 70||Spirit Channeling|
|TP+ 60||Common Pack|
|TP+ 50||Kunoichi Card|
|TP+ 40||Common Pack|
|TP+ 30||Kankuro the Ninja Toad Card|
|TP+ 20||Normal Pack|
|TP+ 10||Normal Pack|
- *Card backs awarded for total TP will be delivered with other post-tournament rewards, date TBA.
- *Ranked Match Total TP rewards may now be claimed immediately after the goals have been met.
- *Card back design subject to change without notice.
- ・ Should two or more players have the same total TP when the final ranking is calculated, the player first to achieve that total will be assigned the higher rank.
- ・ If it is suspected that there has been any manipulation of data, use of unlicensed programs, or any suspicious activities, those suspected of such activities will be eliminated from the ranking process.
- ・ Players who use unsupported devices or operating systems may have their results invalidated.
- ・ If a high score is obtained by methods that take away from the competitive aspect of the event or in a way that severely harms balance, the player may be disqualified from the ranking.
- ・ If an in-game name is judged inappropriate, that player may be disqualified from the Ranked Match. We reserve the right to disqualify you and choose not to display your in-game name on the Results page.
- ・ When unauthorized activity is confirmed, actions may be taken to prevent further tampering or unauthorized activity, such as account suspensions.
- ・ Rewards not claimed from the Gift Box within 30 days of delivery will be automatically deleted.
- ・ The details and conditions stated on this page may be subject to change without notice or compensation.