The Top 3 have been announced.
→See here for details.
Announcing the Wily God of Destruction Cup!
This Ranked Match will operate on a ticket basis, with players competing for a maximum of 21 victories!
As a special rule, the second player will start with +1 Life!
Compete with players from around the globe for Tournament Points (TP), earning card packs and other deluxe rewards!
Top ranking players will receive special titles, trophies, and have their in-game names listed on the official homepage!
Top-ranked players will receive a trophy, Wily God of Destruction title, and a Loki, Wily God of Destruction (Purple) card back!
As a Total TP reward, players who reach 20 TP will receive a Caller of the Gods pack, and players who achieve 30 TP will receive the special Caller of the Gods card back!
Each battle costs one ticket. Three tickets are replenished daily at 3:00 AM (UTC).
For this Ranked Match, TP are still gained from losses and draws, so even if you lose battle every day for deluxe rewards!
6/17/2019 (Mon), 3:00 AM – 6/24/2019 (Mon), 1:59 AM (UTC)
Chaos, one of Chronocaldia’s creator gods, rumbled:
“God of Betrayal, your task is to build a new utopia. With mayhem’s blessing, revive the Apocalypse Dragon!”
The words reached the prisoner—deep in the lightless pit of Helheim—as a creeping whisper. After having suffered in this oubliette for what seemed like an eternity, Loki rose up on quivering legs. The corners of his mouth rose in a mysterious smile.
“O Creator, I heed your call! I will slaughter the shameless gods that confined me and unleash my vengeance upon this world!”
He then raised his voice in a wolf-like howl that shook the very earth.
“My children, spawn of hell! Fenrir, Jörmungandr, Hel! Awaken from your torpor! Hel: cast open the gate and release your father!”
Hel, gaoler of Helheim and Loki’s daughter, cackled with delight.
“At last, Father! Long have we waited for this moment! We are yours to command!
Freed of Helheim, Loki traveled the divine realms, visiting war gods who had fallen out of favor. He approached Rudra of India, the Greek Titan Cronus, and Izanami of Yamato in turn. Each of these gods received the same honeyed overture.
“You will be a king of the next age! Gather at the Golden Ruins. There we will bring about the return of the Apocalypse Dragon and create the foundation for a new world!”
The gods assembled at the chosen time and place.
There, at the center of the Golden Ruins, Loki raised the Gjallarhorn, the instrument stained in the blood of the gods of war, offering it to the stone statue of the Apocalypse Dragon, Ragnarok. At that moment, the Gjallarhorn shattered into pieces and the eyes of the statue began to gleam.
The God of Betrayal was triumphant.
The Apocalypse Dragon was reanimated.
And a veil of mayhem descended upon the world.
Looking down upon Chronocaldia as clouds of war began to gather, the creator god Chaos laughed.
“All will fall into turmoil...”
- ・”2nd Player +1 Life” rule is in effect.
- ・This Ranked Match is ticket-based.
- ・One ticket must be spent to participate in one Ranked Match battle.
- ・Three tickets will be provided at the Ranked Match’s start.
- ・During the Ranked Match, three tickets will automatically replenish each day at 3:00 AM (UTC).
- ・A maximum of six tickets may be stored. Tickets that exceed the maximum stock capacity will be lost.
- ・At the Ranked Match’s conclusion, all participating players will be ranked according to the total amount of TP (Tournament Points) they have attained.
- ・Winning Streak and Powerful Opponent bonuses are not in effect.
- ・Wins and losses affect a player’s TP as shown in the chart below.
|Player TP||Victories||Losses||Draw||Surrender/ Disconnect|
*Players must log in each day after 3:00 AM (UTC) to receive the tickets. Tickets will not be delivered for any 24 hour period in which a player does not log in.
*Tickets will not be returned for matches prematurely terminated, by network disconnections or otherwise. Please ensure that you have a stable connection when playing.
Earn deluxe rewards based on your final TP rank!
・In recognition of their mighty deeds, after the conclusion of the Ranked Match the top players will have their in-game names recorded for posterity on the results page! These players will also receive a trophy!
・As with previous Ranked Matches, the top ranked players’ names and their primary decks will also be listed on the Results page.
・Finally, the top deck for each Gifted character will be revealed, along with the name of the top-ranked player who used that deck!
*Actual battle video of the decks being used may also be displayed.
*Rankings are considered final once the tournament has concluded and rewards have been delivered to players’ Gift Boxes.
|1st Place||"Wily God of Destruction" Title|
"Loki, Wily God of Destruction (Purple)" Card Back
|2nd Place||"Wily God of Destruction Cup 2nd Place" Title|
|3rd Place||"Wily God of Destruction Cup 3rd Place" Title|
*Earning a reward based on placing (e.g., 1st Place) entitles you to only the rewards specified for that placement.
*If, after the final tally, multiple players are ranked at the same TP, all of those players will be considered to have achieved that rank.
Total TP Rewards
Reach the listed total TP goals and instantly receive deluxe rewards!
|Final TP Attained||Reward(s)|
|TP140+||Super Lucky Pack|
|TP130+||Puzzle & Dragons Pack|
|TP110+||Ohga Holy War Pack|
|TP90+||Caller of the Gods Pack|
|TP70+||Super Lucky Pack|
|TP60+||Puzzle & Dragons Pack|
|TP50+||Ohga Holy War Pack|
|TP30+||"Caller of the Gods" Card Back|
|TP20+||Caller of the Gods Pack|
- *Ranked Match Total TP rewards may now be claimed immediately after the goals have been met.
- ・If it is suspected that there has been any manipulation of data, use of unlicensed programs, or any suspicious activities, those suspected of such activities will be eliminated from the ranking process.
- ・Players who use unsupported devices or operating systems may have their results invalidated.
- ・If a high score is obtained by methods that take away from the competitive aspect of the event or in a way that severely harms balance, the player may be disqualified from the ranking.
- ・If an in-game name is judged inappropriate, that player may be disqualified from the Ranked Match. We reserve the right to disqualify you and choose not to display your in-game name on the Results page.
- ・When unauthorized activity is confirmed, actions may be taken to prevent further tampering or unauthorized activity, such as account suspensions.
- ・Rewards not claimed from the Gift Box within 30 days of delivery will be automatically deleted.
- ・The details and conditions stated on this page may be subject to change without notice or compensation.