The Top 100 have been announced.
→See here for details.
Announcing the Spring Semester Cup!
Compete with players from around the globe for Tournament Points (TP), earning card packs and other deluxe rewards! Top ranking players will receive special titles, trophies, and have their in-game names listed on the official homepage!
The top-ranked player will receive the Class President title as well as a special Leor & Risuko (Sakura) card back!
Total TP rewards include the School Bully title and the Leor & Risuko and Diamond card backs!
Total TP Rewards also include special Extra Packs, containing 3 cards guaranteed to be of Rare or higher rarity! The lineup also includes the following 4 Extra Card selections.
・(L) Wandering Ancient Dragon Knight - Rex
・(SR) Samba Ruby Dragon
・(R) Wood Cat Dragon, Calico Nyadra
・(R) Light Insect Dragon, Pulseneedle
No TP are deducted for losses until a player has reached 200 TP, so battle every day and get those rewards!
3/26/2019 (Tue), 3:00 AM - 4/3/2019 (Wed) 2:59 AM (UTC)
- ・There are no special rules for this Ranked Match.
- ・At the Ranked Match’s conclusion, all participating players will be ranked according to the total amount of TP (Tournament Points) they have attained.
- ・[Winning Streak Bonus] Beginning with the third consecutive victory, each win will grant a +10 TP bonus.
- ・[Powerful Opponent Bonus] Defeating an opponent with 500+ TP more than you will earn you a +5 TP bonus.
- ・Wins and losses affect a player’s TP as shown in the chart below.
- *Winning streaks are terminated by a loss, a draw, a surrender, or a loss in network connection.
- *During the Ranked Match, unbroken winning streaks will carry over to following days.
Earn deluxe rewards based on your final TP rank!
- ・In recognition of their mighty deeds, after the conclusion of the Ranked Match the top 100 players will have their in-game names recorded for posterity on the results page! These players will also receive a trophy!
- ・As with previous Ranked Matches, the Top Three ranked players’ names and their primary decks will also be listed on the Results page.
- ・Finally, the top deck for each Gifted character will be revealed, along with the name of the top-ranked player who used that deck!
*Actual battle video of the decks being used may also be displayed.
*Rankings are considered final once the tournament has concluded and rewards have been delivered to players› Gift Boxes.
*The next Ranked Match will operate under special rules. As a result, while trophies will be awarded for this Ranked Match, no head start TP bonus is planned for the next Ranked Match. All players will begin at 0 TP. Details for the next Ranked Match will be announced at a later date.
|1st Place||"Class President" Title|
"Leor & Risuko (Sakura)" Card Back
|2nd-10th Place||"Spring Semester Cup Top 10" Title|
|11th-100th Place||"Spring Semester Cup Top 100" Title|
|Top 10%||Super Lucky Pack|
|Top 70%||Lucky Pack|
|Top 90%||Lucky Pack|
- *Earning a reward based on placing (e.g., 1st Place) entitles you to only the rewards specified for that placement.
- *Earning a reward based on tier (i.e., Top x%) entitles you to receive the reward for that standing and those below.
- Example: A player with a final standing of 50.1% will receive Top 70%, and Top 90% rewards.
Total TP Rewards
Reach the listed total TP goals and instantly receive deluxe rewards!
|Final TP Attained||Reward(s)|
|TP800+||"School Bully" Title|
|TP600+||Super Lucky Pack|
|TP500+||Puzzle & Dragons Pack|
|TP400+||"Leor & Risuko" Card Back|
|TP200+||"Diamond" Card Back|
|TP180+||Ohga Holy War Pack|
|TP160+||Puzzle & Dragons Pack|
|TP100+||Puzzle & Dragons Pack|
|TP80+||Ohga Holy War Pack|
- *Ranked Match Total TP rewards may now be claimed immediately after the goals have been met.
- ・Should two or more players have the same total TP when the final ranking is calculated, the player first to achieve that total will be assigned the higher rank.
- ・If it is suspected that there has been any manipulation of data, use of unlicensed programs, or any suspicious activities, those suspected of such activities will be eliminated from the ranking process.
- ・Players who use unsupported devices or operating systems may have their results invalidated.
- ・If a high score is obtained by methods that take away from the competitive aspect of the event or in a way that severely harms balance, the player may be disqualified from the ranking.
- ・If an in-game name is judged inappropriate, that player may be disqualified from the Ranked Match. We reserve the right to disqualify you and choose not to display your in-game name on the Results page.
- ・When unauthorized activity is confirmed, actions may be taken to prevent further tampering or unauthorized activity, such as account suspensions.
- ・Rewards not claimed from the Gift Box within 30 days of delivery will be automatically deleted.
- ・The details and conditions stated on this page may be subject to change without notice or compensation.