Compete with players from around the globe for Tournament Points (TP), earning card packs, special card backs and trophies!
Furthermore, Super Lucky Packs received as Ranked Match rewards will have a rare chance of including alternate artwork cards!
There are a total of 6 alternate artwork cards in all! Compete weekly and try to collect them!
Each battle costs one ticket. Three tickets are replenished daily at 3:00 AM (UTC).
For this Ranked Match, TP are still gained from losses and draws, so even if you lose battle every day for deluxe rewards!
Every Monday from 3:00 AM - 2:59 AM the following Monday (UTC)
- ・This Ranked Match is ticket-based.
- ・One ticket must be spent to participate in one Ranked Match battle.
- ・Three tickets will be provided at the Ranked Match’s start.
- ・During the Ranked Match, three tickets will automatically replenish each day at 3:00 AM (UTC).
- ・A maximum of six tickets may be stored. Tickets that exceed the maximum stock capacity will be lost.
- ・Wins and losses affect a player’s TP as shown in the chart below.
|Player TP||Victories||Losses||Draw||Surrender/ Disconnect|
*Players must log in each day after 3:00 AM (UTC) to receive the tickets. Tickets will not be delivered for any 24 hour period in which a player does not log in.
*Tickets will not be returned for matches prematurely terminated, by network disconnections or otherwise. Please ensure that you have a stable connection when playing.
Total TP Rewards
Reach the listed total TP goals for each of the three parts and instantly receive deluxe rewards!
See the Ranked Match details screen within the game for information about the unlockable card backs and packs, etc.
|Final TP Attained||Reward(s)|
|TP150+||Super Lucky Pack|
|TP140+||Card Back 2|
|TP120+||Card Pack of the Week|
|TP100+||Super Lucky Pack|
|TP90+||Card Pack of the Week|
|TP70+||Card Pack of the Week|
|TP50+||Card Pack of the Week|
|TP30+||Card Back 1|
|TP20+||Card Pack of the Week|
- *Ranked Match Total TP rewards may be claimed immediately after the goals have been met.
- *The special card back differs for each Ranked Match.
- *The same card back may not be unlocked more than once.
- *Super Lucky Packs received as Ranked Match rewards have a rare chance of including alternate artwork cards.
- *For deck-building purposes, alternate artwork cards are treated the same as the standard artwork versions. Only two of the same card may be included in a deck, regardless of the artwork.
- *Determined on a weekly basis, the Card Pack of the Week can consist of a Puzzle & Dragons R pack, Caller of the Gods pack, Puzzle & Dragons pack, Ohga Holy War pack, or a Standard Pack.
- ・If it is suspected that there has been any manipulation of data, use of unlicensed programs, or any suspicious activities, those suspected of such activities will be eliminated from the ranking process.
- ・Players who use unsupported devices or operating systems may have their results invalidated.
- ・If a high score is obtained by methods that take away from the competitive aspect of the event or in a way that severely harms balance, the player may be disqualified from the ranking.
- ・If an in-game name is judged inappropriate, that player may be disqualified from the Ranked Match. We reserve the right to disqualify you and choose not to display your in-game name on the Results page.
- ・When unauthorized activity is confirmed, actions may be taken to prevent further tampering or unauthorized activity, such as account suspensions.
- ・Rewards not claimed from the Gift Box within 30 days of delivery will be automatically deleted.
- ・The details and conditions stated on this page may be subject to change without notice or compensation.