Win Free Matches during the event to collect Suit Piece rewards!
[Day 1] 10/5 (Fri), 3:00 AM – 10/6 (Sat), 2:59 AM
[Day 2] 10/6 (Sat), 3:00 AM – 10/7 (Sun), 2:59 AM
[Day 3] 10/7 (Sun), 3:00 AM – 10/8 (Mon), 2:59 AM
・During the event, scores will be calculated each day based on the number of Free Match Victories and Longest Winning Streak. Players will be ranked according to their three-day Final Score.
(Longest Winning Streak x 10) + Victories
Day 1 Daily Score + Day 2 Daily Score + Day 3 Daily Score
■ Ranking Rewards
Based on their Final Score, players can also receive a variety of Ranking Rewards!
|1st Place||50,000 Suit Pieces(♠×12,500,♥×12,500,♦×12,500,♣×12,500)|
|2nd Place||40,000 Suit Pieces(♠×10,000,♥×10,000,♦×10,000,♣×10,000)|
|3rd Place||30,000 Suit Pieces(♠×7,500,♥×7,500,♦×7,500,♣×7,500)|
|4th Place||20,000 Suit Pieces(♠×5,000,♥×5,000,♦×5,000,♣×5,000)|
|5th-10th Place||10,000 Suit Pieces(♠×2,500,♥×2,500,♦×2,500,♣×2,500)|
|11th-100th Place||4,000 Suit Pieces(♠×1,000,♥×1,000,♦×1,000,♣×1,000)|
|101st-1000th Place||1,600 Suit Pieces(♠×400,♥×400,♦×400,♣×400)|
|Top 1000||“Lightning of Zeus” card back
- ・Players with a Final Score of 30+ will receive a Standard Pack!
- ・In recognition of their mighty deeds, after the conclusion of the event the top 100 players will have their in-game names recorded for posterity on the results page!
- ・The Top Three ranked players’ names and their primary decks will also be listed on the Results page.
- *Actual battle video of the decks being used may also be displayed.
- ・Previous Victories and Winning Streak details can be viewed via the Free Match “Past Records” button.
- ・Should two or more players have the same Final Score when the final ranking is calculated, the player first to achieve that total will be assigned the higher rank.
- ・Rankings are considered final once the tournament has concluded and rewards have been delivered to players’ Gift Boxes.
- ・Losing a battle, surrendering, or disconnecting counts as a loss.
- ・Draws do not affect the Winning Streak number.
- ・If it is suspected that there has been any manipulation of data, use of unlicensed programs, or any suspicious activities, those suspected of such activities will be eliminated from the ranking process.
- ・Players who use unsupported devices or operating systems may have their results invalidated.
- ・If a high score is obtained by methods that take away from the competitive aspect of the event or in a way that severely harms balance, the player may be disqualified from the ranking.
- ・Attempting to influence battle results or gather points through match-fixing, deals, or playing with multiple devices is prohibited.
- ・If an in-game name is judged inappropriate, that player may be disqualified from the ranking. We reserve the right to disqualify you and choose not to display your in-game name on the Results page.
- ・When unauthorized activity is confirmed, actions may be taken to prevent further tampering or unauthorized activity, such as account suspensions.
- ・Rewards not claimed from the Gift Box within 30 days of delivery will be automatically deleted.
- ・The details and conditions stated on this page may be subject to change without notice or compensation.