Upcoming Balance Adjustments
Here’s a preview of some of the balance adjustments coming soon!
After the next app update, schedule TBA
- ・With the Ver. 1.2.0 update, as a standard rule for all types of matches the player acting second will have +1 added to their initial MP! Even if not directly stated directly (e.g., in a Ranked Match announcement), this can be assumed to be the case. Make the most of this early game change by experimenting with a variety of different decks!
- ・The Tatami Flip magic card’s Cost and effect have been revised. Flip the tatami and turn the tables on your opponent!
See below for details.
- ・For all types of matches, the player acting second will have +1 added to their initial MP.
- ・The Resist All ability now functions when creatures possessing it are set, even prior to summoning.
- ・Granting immunity to status effects can now erase Stone status.
Magic Card Adjustments
・Cost 5 ⇒ 4
・Skill Effect Adjustment
Summon one set enemy creature and deal 2 damage to it.
Summon one set enemy creature and deal 2 damage to it. Your opponent's magic cards deal -1 Attack until the end of their turn.
- *Adjustment details and timing are subject to change.