Upcoming Balance Adjustments
Here’s a preview of some of the balance adjustments coming soon!
After the next app update, schedule TBA
- ・Some of the less frequently used Magia Skills have been improved and made easier to use, so take another look!
- ・Some creatures, particularly Legendary rarity ones, have also been given a boost. Demon King Nobunaga is one of the affected creatures, so why not add the savior of Ohga to your Undead decks?
- ・Yamata no Orochi’s skill has been adjusted to make him a good fit for a wider variety of decks.
- ・Some magic cards have had their Costs revised in an effort to improve battle balance.
See below for details.
・Magia Skill "Untimely End" Effect Adjustment
Pre-Adjustment: Obliterate 1 card off the top of your opponent’s deck.
Post-Adjustment: Obliterate 1 card off the top of your opponent’s deck.
You recover 1 Life.
・Magia Skill "Terror Virus" Cost Adjustment
・Magia Skill "Dragon’s Eye" Cost Adjustment
・Magia Skill "Dragon Aura" Effect and Cost Adjustment
Pre-Adjustment: Increase the Cost of all cards in your
opponent’s hand by +1 until the end of
Post-Adjustment: Increase the Cost of all cards in your opponent’s
hand by +1 until the end of their turn. Decrease
the Cost of Dragons in your hand by -1.
・Magia Skill "Royal Summons" Effect Adjustment
Pre-Adjustment: Draw 1 Dragon card.
Post-Adjustment: Draw 1 Dragon card.
Draw 1 Beast card.
Creature Card Adjustments
|L||Qilin||・Attack 3 ⇒ 4|
|Demon King Nobunaga||・Cost 8 ⇒ 7|
|Yamata no Orochi||
・Skill Effect Adjustment
Pre-Adjustment: Evil Stirs
Upon summoning this creature, deal 1 fixed
damage to random enemy creatures eight times.
Post-Adjustment: Evil Stirs
Upon summoning this creature, deal 2 fixed
damage to random enemy creatures four times.
|Shuten Doji||・Cost 10 ⇒ 9|
|SR||Supreme Ruler Takechiyo||
・Life 2 ⇒ 3
・Attack 2 ⇒ 3
Magic Card Adjustments
|SR||Bajiaoshan||・Cost 9 ⇒ 8|
|C||The Witch’s Curse||・Cost 3 ⇒ 4|
|The Trojan Horse||・Cost 3 ⇒ 4|
|Boreas’s Chill||・Cost 5 ⇒ 6|
- *Adjustment details and timing are subject to change.